Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling Good

I have been doing Couch to 5k for about 2 weeks now and I can feel that it is working. As I ran earlier tonight, I was able to run faster and finish without being sore and too tired. Some nights have been hard getting going, but once I am doing it I actually enjoy it because I get some alone time and I get to listen to my music. I also feel great when I am done. If anyone is interested in getting into running, I would definitely recommend this program. It makes the task much less daunting, and it is free!

2 comments:

Stefani M. said...

Oh, that is so awesome!!! I soooo wish I could do some more strenuous exercise. But when we're trying for a baby, I toss anything other than walking out the window, because it seems to impede the process... and it already takes long enough. 6 months for Haley, 10 for Julian. I'm excited that you are feeling healthier, though, because that is the best part of exercising... FEELING better, even if you don't fit in your favorite jeans yet.

Happy Huntings said...

Rock on! I haven't started my training yet....and after today's snow storm, I am not sure I can start running anytime soon. I am just trying to drop 12 more pounds before February...I'll call that successful! Maybe if I ride my bike and keep my heart rate up for at least 30 minutes that will be enough prep before I start running. You rock!